Dean Forge - Junior 105Se
The 105Se has had extensive development, now with a fixed multi-fuel grate and separate primary and secondary air controls which give more control when burning wood or smokeless fuel.
With both the primary and secondary air being taken from the base of the stove an external air manifold can easily be installed. This allows you to connect the 105Se’s combustion air directly to an outside air duct reducing a possible draught in the room and meeting current building regulations on new houses.*
The Junior 105Se incorporates the same, well proven, powerful preheated airwash system as that built in to all our Clearburn Range.
• 5Kw nominal output
• 83% efficient
• Low and high stove options
• Powerful pre-heated airwash system
• DEFRA approved, suitable for smoke controlled areas
• Large curved glass and door (315mm x 355mm)
• 125mm top and rear flue outlets
• Wood burning plate
• Closed combustion (Direct air inlet facility)
• Optional store door (high model)
• Vertical rear flue adaptor
• Domestic hot water boiler option (installed at manufacturing stage)
* Check with your local building control before installation of direct air.